MogileFS limits...

Nathan Schmidt nschmidt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 04:28:28 UTC 2008

Heh, yeah, we run master-master but I wasn't thrilled with the dance.

We'd be replacing the hardware too, so it'd be more like A-B slaving
to C, which is a new InnoDB box, and then A-C, and then A-C slaving to
D, which is the other new InnoDB box, and then C-D master-master (plus
a slave backup on E...)

Sounds like a hassle to me, which is why we've hired people who are
better at ops. :)

-n

--
New office! 1825 South Grant Street, Suite 850 San Mateo 94402
New home! 21677 Rainbow Drive Cupertino 95014