Does "test-write" ever get expunged?

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Sun Apr 13 07:57:30 UTC 2008

You can safely ignore them... They'll create about ten thousand :)

They don't take any space, it's just an artifact of developing with it.

There was a patch sent to the list (sorry, I never followed up) which
issued a delete, but it also removed the 10,000 limitation which I
didn't like. You could apply that, keep the 10,000 file max (in case
deletes fail), and it should just keep the dir clean.

-Dormando