Is there a "quota" option? or some way to limit how much mogstored uses?

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 21:52:19 UTC 2008

well most of these boxes I won't be adding more drives to. I'd just be
putting aside a decent chunk of unused space on each of my webservers,
but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot and have mogstored+/var
stuff or other things wind up filling the disk and breaking things :)

So 'min_free_space' could be set to 20 gig, and all the mogstored's
would make sure to stop saying "I have available space" when it hits ~
20 gig left?