Empty path list in Java client

David Sheldon dave at earth.li
Wed Jan 9 18:42:31 UTC 2008

I'm using the getFileStream method, which passes false ("0") to
noverify. I'll try wrapping it with a function that will call getPaths
with noverify = "1" and log the paths, and give it a go, and see what
happens.

Looking at the code in Query.pm, I now see how it can exit with no paths.

Thanks, I'll see how it goes.

David