upgrade mogilefs from 1.0 to recent release

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Thu Jan 24 07:11:04 UTC 2008

That's a little hairy :)

There might be some nuggets of information on the wiki, and if you
search the mailing list archives via google or whatnot you should see
some postings from people upgrading from 1.x. I've done it myself too.

Do you know exactly what version of 1.0 you have? :) Where did you get
the sources, when, etc?

-Dormando