Lighttpd and nonexistent directories

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 21:45:22 UTC 2008

switch to nginx :) this works great for me :p

http {
        include /etc/nginx/mime.types;
        default_type application/octet-stream;
        sendfile on;
        keepalive_timeout 0;
        tcp_nodelay on;
        client_max_body_size 251m;
        client_body_temp_path /var/mogdata/.tmp;
        server_tokens off;
        server {
                listen 7500;
                server_name localhost;