Debian package building patches

Nick Andrew nick at nick-andrew.net
Mon Jun 23 09:50:23 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 04:25:02PM +1000, Pascal Hakim wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 04:17:07PM +1000, Nick Andrew wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 12:39:35AM +1000, Nick Andrew wrote:
> > > Here are some patches against the latest SVN trunk to enable debian
> > > package building. I hope these can be committed into SVN.
> >
> > I have a corresponding patch for perlbal; will post shortly.
>
> Do you want to start uploading them to Debian?

I'd like to see the fixes in the repository first. Then a few people
building packages from the repository. Once that's all going smoothly
for them, it will be time to submit to the Debian project.

> I've got an old ITP open for these but only got the packages at a good
> enough level to use at work.

The packages I built are good enough for me at this time, but not
necessarily good enough for Debian. I think it needs a few more
beta testers first, and finally an experienced Debian maintainer
to correct (or report) any policy errors and submit for inclusion
into Debian.

Does MogileFS have a bug tracker? I can see a trac installed but
bugs are not enabled.

Nick.
--
PGP Key ID = 0x418487E7                      http://www.nick-andrew.net/
PGP Key fingerprint = B3ED 6894 8E49 1770 C24A  67E3 6266 6EB9 4184 87E7