Can I use lighttpd/nginx for webdav but have updated disk usage statistics for mogile?

Timu EREN selamtux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 21:12:23 UTC 2008

	Hi,
Maybe you can use this nginx config, i dont test yet, if you can test you
should write private or public e-mail for works or not,

location / {
            proxy_pass  http://tracker;

            # tracker should return
            #      X-Accel-Redirect: /reproxy
            #      x-reproxy-url: http://host/new/url
        }

        location = /reproxy {
            internal;

            set    $reproxy  $upstream_http_x_reproxy_url;
            proxy_pass       $reproxy;

            resolver         127.0.0.1;
        }

Pazar 16 Mart 2008 tarihinde, dangalist at centrum.cz şunları yazmıştı: