Can't fetch stats

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Wed Mar 19 00:42:10 UTC 2008

Er, whoops.

'mogadm stats' tends to run queries which will take a long time to
respond, and mogadm gives up pretty early in that process.

If you have two DB's in master-master mode, with only one side active,
I'd recommend (for now :\) to pull out the stats stuff and run it
against the inactive side. You probably want to keep track of a few
other things too (side of file_to_* queues, etc).

-Dormando