mogstored dying: redux

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Wed May 21 18:55:01 UTC 2008

I'm a little amazed you've been having so many problems :( Big files or
not I've never really seen this happen. This doesn't happen rarely to
me, big files or not. Doesn't happen at all.

Is your system/OS still weird? Are you missing huge OS errors with write
abortions/etc?

Can you run the mogilefsd tracker with the debug level raised, in
screen, in the foreground, with output redirected to a file? Then
mail/uploaded it somewhere so we can see?

I'm somewhat highly doubting it's a code problem. The errors really do
suck a bit, but I can't imagine why you'd be getting that without having
hardware trouble or really gummed up OS/perl libraries.

-Dormando