Perlbal documentation

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Tue Oct 12 17:28:41 PDT 2004

It's extensible where we've wanted it to be.  Because we do spread out
compression CPU by doing it on our 40 backend webservers rather than our 3
perlbal machines, we never made the hooks you'd need for compression.

Next time we're around those parts of the code we'll look into what would
be required to add that feature, as you're now the second person to have
requested that.

- Brad