perlbal crashes

Kevin Lewandowski kevin at discogs.com
Sat Aug 13 21:31:38 PDT 2005

Update on this:

now perlbal crashes after a few minutes with out of memory messages:

Out of Memory: Killed process 24339 (mogstored).
Out of Memory: Killed process 24338 (mogstored).
Out of Memory: Killed process 24340 (mogstored).
Out of Memory: Killed process 24341 (mogstored).

(note, I'm running mogstored but modified the config to add a
revserse proxy. That is what's causing the crash).