perlbal crashes

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Sat Aug 13 22:59:20 PDT 2005

Again,

You're kinda on your own if you're following cvs.  Did you also notice
100% CPU usage during the memory usage?  I remember fixing a CPU spin
recently (but only related to buffered uploads) and maybe that CPU spin
was also a memory leak and I just killed it before it was a problem.

All I can say is try tonight's cvs.  Things have been changing incredibly
quickly the past week.

Sorry about all this.... I won't be making another official release of
Perlbal until we run it in production for a couple days ourselves.
Releasing 1.3 without field testing was my mistake.

- Brad