make test fails on debian sarge

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Mon Aug 29 20:46:58 PDT 2005

Those errors are fixed in the latest cvs version.  Here, I did a release:

  http://danga.com/dist/Perlbal/Perlbal-1.37.tar.gz

Perlbal is both a web server and a load balancer.  It's a much better load
balancer than mod_proxy, but I'm too tired right now to list all the
reasons.  I hear your confusion, though, so I'll work on making the
website better.  If you haven't read it, though:

  http://danga.com/perlbal/

- Brad