Any news on the XS based HTTPHeader code ?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Mon Jan 31 20:14:07 PST 2005

It works great, totally reducing CPU.....

... until it crashes after a couple hours.  Some weird corner case or
something.

Mark, let me know if you want me to put it up on danga.com/dist/ somewhere
so people can audit it.  I'm sure between this list and me posting to my
journal, somebody will see the problem.

- Brad