Async memached and MogileFS clients for Perlbal

Prateek Mathur mathurprateek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 07:48:58 UTC 2006

Hey Chris,
Saw your blog for the info on the plugin.Can this be extended to a generic
framework where anybody having the long polling requirements could simply
configure their app with the plugin without requiring any coding?
We folks have no idea on Perl and simply configuring it could be helpful.

Thanks
Prateek.