How do you reconfigure Perlbal on the fly?

John Beppu john.beppu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 18:31:08 UTC 2007

The Perlbal homepage says:

"One of the defining things about Perlbal is that almost everything can be
configured or reconfigured on the fly without needing to restart the
software. A basic configuration file containing a management port enables
you to easily perform operations on a running instance of Perlbal." --
http://www.danga.com/perlbal/

I've setup Perlbal with a management service running on port 60000, and I've
loaded http://127.0.0.1:60000/ in w3m, but it's not clear to me how I can
change the configuration from those pages.  What am I missing?  Any clues
would be appreciated.

--beppu