perlbal and foundry

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Fri Feb 2 22:09:18 UTC 2007

We run Perlbal behind BIG-IPs, not that that answers your question.

But when we have interaction questions/mysteries, it helps to run tcpdump
and capture traffic on the Perlbals themselves, to see what they're
doing... when they're getting connections vs when they're making requests
out, etc.

If you can capture anything weird looking and provide your configs, people
here might be able to help more?