already responded

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Fri May 11 18:31:41 UTC 2007

When you say "the problem goes away", do you see a real problem, or just
the error messages?

I honestly hardly run at debug level >= 3, so it's possible the warning
messages are bogus, or a legacy of times before persistent connections.

Before I look into this more, I'm curious if things actually work for you,
despite the warnings.  If not, then I'm curious what your traffic looks
like, and the rest of your config.

- Brad