selecting reproxy pool to use based on request_uri

Mark Smith smitty at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:29:38 UTC 2007

> I've pasted the URL matching selector plugin we use at Amie Street here:
> [...]

Nice - you've got support for priority.  It would be nice to combine this
functionality with that of the Vpath selector plugin put in the trunk last
week.  Mind if I borrow the functionality and do so?

Likewise, it would be nice to see Jonty's.  I'd like to build a more generic
selector plugin for matching on virtual hosts, URI, IP, etc etc and get it
distributed with the core.

--
Mark Smith / xb95
smitty at gmail.com