Perlbal and MogileFS

J A pcdwho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 04:04:06 UTC 2007

I've set up Perlbal to do the re-proxying for my MogileFS (store images).
I'd like to set up some sort of caching though, so that the tracker doesn't
have to hit the database with every request.

Can my existing install of Perlbal help with this?  Perhaps through
Memcached lookups so that image requests go from:

user <-> perlbal <-> app <-> tracker <-> db <-> tracker <-> app <->
perlbal <-> image server <-> perlbal <-> user

user <-> perbal <-> memcache (or whatever) <-> image server <-> perlbal <->
user