SSL Status?

Greg Thornton greg at myemma.com
Tue Sep 25 20:21:08 UTC 2007

Hey guys. I've been playing with Perlbal for a while in personal
projects and it occurred to me that it would do wonders for my
company's prod network. The only issue is, we really REALLY need SSL
support. Is there still that one blocking call that could tragically
bring down the entire service if no handshake is presented on the
port? If not, do we know of a fix? Could I possibly implement it?
Really looking forward to getting this one feature squared away. Thanks!

Greg Thornton

Senior Developer | Emma®
greg at myemma.com
800.595.4401 or 615.292.5888 x112
615.292.0777 (fax)

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail