Yet another sticky/persistent sessions question

Todd Lipcon todd at amiestreet.com
Thu Apr 24 13:59:31 UTC 2008

Hi Mathew,

Perlbal does not support sticky sessions in its stock configuration. The
"persistent client connections" mentioned on the web is simple HTTP
Keepalive support.

There may be a plugin out there that can make perlbal do traditional
"sticky sessions", but I haven't seen it if so.

Most people opt to distribute their session store so stickiness is not
necessary.

-Todd