Seeking pool-parameters.txt

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Fri Feb 15 08:21:05 UTC 2008

Was curious.

set pool nodefile = 'path/to/file'
... sets the file to autoload nodes from.

set pool nodefile = none (or undef, or null, or "", or '')
... unsets the nodefile, but does not unload current members.

set pool balance_method = 'random'
... sets the load balancing method to 'random', which is all there is!

Hmm, I'll turn this into a patch later :) Depressingly little here.

-Dormando