reading extra config

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Wed Jan 23 21:56:16 UTC 2008

Neato :)

Actually I like the idea of having something similar to apache's Include
directive. If you give it a directory or a glob it'll search through
that. I'd prefer this to a magic directory since it's easier to
document, and makes the whole thing optional.

Uhh. Not saying I'd reject the patch (it's not my call; other people are
doing the merge jobs on perlbal). Just saying I'd "like to see this if
someone made it exist" :)

-Dormando