Logging

Eamon Daly edaly at nextwavemedia.com
Fri Mar 7 15:28:43 UTC 2008

I made it specific to web_server roles as I figured most
people would be enabling the logging on whatever server they
were proxying and reverse_proxy logging would just be
redundant. As soon as things settle down around here I'll
clean this thing up a bit and see if we can't get it
included in core.

Eamon Daly