OpenID comments posting for PyBlosxom

Mark Quinn quinnm at stu.beloit.edu
Fri Aug 5 14:40:17 PDT 2005

Hey everybody,
    I'm releasing my work on an OpenID plugin for PyBlosxom (it works in
conjunction with the traditional comments.py plugin). It's temporarily
hosted here:
http://kagami.escapeproject.com/~mmq/soc/pyblosxom/
<http://kagami.escapeproject.com/%7Emmq/soc/pyblosxom/>
It should be moved to http://openid-res.sf.net/ pending the approval of
my sourceforge project.
I've also written a pretty thorough document on how the plugin works, to
help jumpstart others working on similar things.

I've got a test blog running here:
http://kagami.escapeproject.com/cgi-bin/pyblosxom.cgi/
Feel free to try and leave a comment, and report any problems. It uses
the Python modules so it should be pretty smooth. This server will be
disappearing in about a week though (August 11) when I leave school.

Mark Quinn