Better error messages maybe? :-)

Michael 'hacker' Krelin hacker at klever.net
Mon Aug 15 13:51:00 PDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 01:46:22PM -0700, Jeremy Smith wrote:
> By storing an assertion in the session, doesn't that leave the user
> vulnerable to replay attacks via cookie theft?  I was hoping using

As much as having persistent session (login, for instance) at all.
OpenID lets user confirm who they are like they would do with mere
password otherwise. It's up to you what to do with the user once
authenticated - use it, for instance, for adding comment and forget or
keep session information for the user (possibly associated with IP
address).

Love,