YADIS + Apache HOWTO

Jeff Sonstein jeffs at ariadne.iz.net
Fri Dec 9 17:54:38 UTC 2005

On Dec 8, 2005, at 2:07 PM, Josh Hoyt wrote:

> I created a set of instructions[1] for configuring a server-friendly
> YADIS identity URL using just Apache (no scripting). This for
> do-it-yourselfers who already have a Web site running on Apache.
>
> 1. http://openidenabled.com/yadis/configuring-a-yadis-url-using-
> only-apache

thanks

having a bit of trouble finding the docs for Quickstart step 1 on
openidenabled.com :

"1. Create your YADIS services document. If you don't know how,
       look for documentation on openidenabled.com."

jeffs

--
"Getting truth on the ground in New Orleans was very difficult,"
a White House aide told The Times's Elisabeth Bumiller.