Time for feedback

Joaquin Miller joaquin at netmesh.us
Mon Dec 26 20:29:02 UTC 2005

Fellow workers:

Best wishes to all people of the Book, Buddhists, pagans, those of
other excellent faiths, atheists and all other fine folk celebrating
religious, solar, or civil holidays from the dark solstice to the
Gregorian, Julian and other nearby calendrical events.

Time to read and comment on:

http://yadis.org/wiki/YADIS_Protocol
http://yadis.org/wiki/YADIS_Resource_Descriptor

Please.

Comments through the Discussion tab or by eMail to your editor.

I will soon make a few changes as already indicated on the Discussion
pages, and call that 0.72.

The links will remain the same now,  until we reach the long awaited
and much to be desired 1.0.  Lacking an automatic conversion tool, I
will not attempt to make any OpenOffice files before YADIS 1.0.

Cordially, Joaquin

p.s. My darling wife and I will leave for the Big Island on 3
January, when it will be to late for you to have any further
influence on YADIS 1.0, the famous specification document.