need simple Consumer and Server realization examples

valentin at lyubimov.ru valentin at lyubimov.ru
Sat Jul 2 03:15:46 PDT 2005

Hello everyone.

Please send me any ready-to-upload-on-site solutions for server-side
(Perl CGI script (or PHP) which can recieve user-authorisation
requests and check user cookies info with database info - i need both
AJAX and classic modes) and simple customer code (PERL/PHP CGI script
+ some javascript-HTML code to insert on site).

I've seen everything on OpenID pages/wiki/cpan and I've searched in
Google and cannot find simple worked-in-all-means solutions.

Thanks everyone who'll send me any code or links.

Valentin.