Wordpress

Mark Quinn quinnm at stu.beloit.edu
Wed Jul 6 15:15:09 PDT 2005

    I've been approved to work on OpenID related projects for the Google
Summer of Code, and a Wordpress plugin is on my list of things to do,
but I have not started yet, so that shouldn't stop you (There are plenty
of other projects for me to work on, and I'd be willing to help out with
the Wordpress work if you'd like). I'm currently at work on Ruby modules.

Mark Quinn