Ruby on Rails OpenID Server

Adam Langley alangley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 07:49:22 PDT 2005

People are welcome to play with it at
  http://openid.imperialviolet.org/

It's designed to be a low barrier of entry server for people with
static websites/don't want to bother adding php code etc.

At the moment there's no provision for trust roots - everything is
trusted. Clearly this is on the TODO ;) It's logging lots so please
play.

It works with the LJ consumer at least and should support DH-SHA1
associate requests. This doesn't seem to be working right for some
reason (LJ still does a check_authentication) and I need to look into
this.

This is also my test project for learning ruby and ruby on rails so
some of the corners are still sharp.

(It may be going up and down a little during the day)

AGL

Adam Langley                                      agl at imperialviolet.org
http://www.imperialviolet.org                       (+44) (0)7906 332512
PGP: 9113   256A   CC0F   71A6   4C84   5087   CDA5   52DF   2CB6   3D60