Killing time

Kristopher Tate kris at bbridgetech.com
Sun Jul 10 11:05:22 PDT 2005

I suppose it's how you look at what is boolean. "True"/"False" are
booleans, except it doesn't really matter in that we're casting most of
this into strings. I guess "true" or "false" will be best for that
reason.

But, umm, what is/will be the standard for this? Will they be
capitalized, all caps, or all lower-case? I tried looking through some
RFCs; 971 was one of the first to pop-up on google, but didn't really
say too much.

-Kris