OpenID support in blojsom

David Czarnecki david at blojsom.com
Thu Jul 14 15:54:47 PDT 2005

Long time listener ... First time poster :)

Over the next week or so I'll take a stab at implementing OpenID support in
blojsom. I'm hoping it's pretty straightforward since there is already a
client/server library in Java. When I did TypeKey support in blojsom, I had
to write TypeKey4J which wasn't bad. Here it seems I'll just have to
concentrate on the blojsom-specific bits.

If there's anything specifically anyone thinks I should look at besides the
wiki and existing documentation, let me know. Either way, I'll let 'ya know
how I make out.

--
David Czarnecki

http://www.blojsom.com/blog/ | http://blojsom.sf.net