asp.net

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:16:17 PDT 2005

Yes, several of us our working on a C# implementation but have held back
until a finalized determination has been made on the cryptography end of
things. To be honest I have been under the gun and primarily offline for the
last couple of days and so it may be that this all has been somewhat
finalized and we can move forward with finalizing this.
 Anyone care to give a quick update as to where the cryptography bit is and
if things are in a state that we can move forward with?

--
M. David Peterson <aka:xmlhacker/>
http://www.xsltblog.com