Net::OpenID::Server 0.05

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Wed Jun 8 18:46:11 PDT 2005

As of this second, this module should implement everything in the current
spec.

Module:
   http://www.danga.com/dist/openid/Net-OpenID-Server-0.05.tar.gz

Spec implemented:  (revision 39)
   http://www.lifewiki.net/diff/45/38/39

The module also speaks the old DSA protocol as well.

Peer review, anybody?  Thanks!

BTW, I'll be in Europe this Sunday until Friday, so I'll probably be dead
on the mailing lists until then.  I'd love to get this settled a bit
before then so I can come back to the states and be surprised by tons of
working consumer and server libraries.  :-)  And it'd help to get
LiveJournal running the latest server code (this 0.05 module, or something
later) before then, so people can test against it.

 - Brad