Inferring return_to

Paul Crowley paul at ciphergoth.org
Mon Jun 13 12:21:37 PDT 2005

VampWillow wrote:
> I'd also worry that (sfaiaa) it hasn't been defined whether the OpenID
> parameters go before or after any existing ones ...

The spec isn't 100% explicit on this issue, but I think the language
used means you'd have to be a pretty perverse implementer to do anything
other than put them after.

Obviously it will be desirable to have a precise, RFC-like spec for
OpenID in the near future; as things stand this is one of many areas
where implementors will have to assemble the pieces and trace the intent
themselves.
--
   __
\/ o\ Paul Crowley, paul at ciphergoth.org