Progress and some thoughts

meepbear * meepbear at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:47:12 PDT 2005

>that is either non-language/platform specific (e.g. doesnt
>focus on the Perl modules necessary to implement a successful
>implementation) and instead each and every step of the
>process, the name and mandatory and/or optional parameters,
>and the expected return type and if necessary, the actual value
>of the type if practical/possible
A general flow diagram generally helps me make sense of things :). For
example I ended up with: http://img251.echo.cx/img251/5281/openid9tz.png
That should be readable by anyone regardless of programming language and you
can have separate text annotations in places where something needs to be
explained in more detail than a diagram would allow.
Those two, along with the output generated from the example generator should
give everyone a fairly good chance at putting all the pieces together I
think?