livejournal status update

Carl Howells chowells at janrain.com
Fri Jun 24 14:45:10 PDT 2005

Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:

> We have a Google Summer of Code intern wanting to do OpenID support for
> Python, Ruby, MediaWiki, and WordPress.  (hopefully we get him!  :-))

My company's been working on an OpenID library for Python.  It'll be
released under an open source license (probably BSD or LGPL, but maybe a
variant) soon.  It's still in some pretty heavy testing at the moment,
and still undergoing massive API changes when we think we can improve
something.

It should be available (in its current, unpolished form) pretty soon on
our site <http://www.schtuff.com/>.  Someone will update this list when
it is.

Carl