OpenID consumer support live on LiveJournal.com

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Mon Jun 27 19:07:07 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 02:52:17AM +0100, Martin Atkins wrote:
> Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
> >
> > Now, what's the minimal set of code I need to be able to use the
> > Net::OpenID::Server perl module without installing a whole livejournal
> > server? ;)
> >

> I'm sure that now there's a very public, useful OpenID consumer
> available it won't be long before someone writes a quick and easy
> CGI-based OpenID server that can both drop in and be used and also serve
> as a simple example for implementers.

Since I'm not much of a perl hacker, I was hopeing the developers would
include a quick-and-dirty, but tested and working sample CGI program in
with the Net::OpenID::Server perl module. ;)

So I guess consider this a plea for a really simple CGI... and if
someone else writes one, please integrate it with the main ::Server
module release.