OpenID in PHP

Ted Pennings ted at hostleft.com
Wed Jun 29 17:04:52 PDT 2005

*finally realizes this listserve doesn't sent a Reply-To header*

Don't forget about > and < in the command.

I've actually had a website hacked due to something like this line of
code and > a few years ago (about 5, when I was a noob).

-Ted

Host Left Web Hosting		http://www.hostleft.com
Ted Pennings (.com)	  http://www.tedpennings.com
Mobile Phone:						1.951.640.4092
AOL Instant Messenger:				thesleepyvegan