distribution

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Tue May 17 11:30:46 PDT 2005

See the specs.bml page and the section on "trust_root" vs. "return_to".

If you make your trust_root be:

    "http://*.randomhost.com/"

And your returnto URL be:

    "http://evan.randomhost.com/"

Then it'll work, and users will be asked to trust (or not) the site:

    "http:// <anything> .randomhost.com/"

(Where anything is red and italics ....)

- Brad