multiple identity servers

ydnar ydnar at shaderlab.com
Wed May 18 15:19:00 PDT 2005

If there are multiply-defined identity server links, then the behavior
should be to try them in order, until one succeeds?

That is, unless one of the identity servers is on the client's blacklist,
in which case it can skip it and go on to the next.

Or should a client be able to prefer one identity server over another? IE
prefer LiveJournal or TypeKey over the user's own ID server?