Browser Login Plugin

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Thu May 19 10:25:03 PDT 2005

Why not ditch the extra link tags, and just make the browser auto-fill the
first form element named 'openid_url' and submit the form?  If done right,
it can just submit, or javascript could intercept.

The added advantage of everybody using one name like "openid_url" for that
field is that browsers will naturally prefill it as you type the first
letter in it....  I type "b" and browser says b[radfitz.com].  I heard
that's what the WHATWG is trying to standardize anyway... just little
naming conventions.

- Brad