Yadis/OpenID support on DeadJournal.com

John Dye dyejr at bellsouth.net
Thu May 19 19:12:51 PDT 2005

 So I tried your demo below, and I'll admit right off the bat that I'm a
little confused how I would use this, but I like what I see so far.

I put in my URL for my LiveJournal account, and I got "You need to grant
permission for this site to know who you are"

Am I granting permission for LiveJournal to give out this information, or am
I granting permission for Danga.com to get this information? It looks like
the latter.

Forgive me, this looks really cool, I'm just trying to get my head around
it.