OpenID asset tracking

ydnar ydnar at shaderlab.com
Thu May 19 20:12:31 PDT 2005

For lack of a better place to put them, I put the OpenID assets (logo,
favicon, badges, etc) in my local Subversion repo. The logo was tweaked
to be halfway between flat & perspective, to more match what I had in
mind with the stylized arrow/ring/I/D. PDF, PNG, GIF and SWF versions
are available.

http://svn.shaderlab.com/public/shaderlab/html/openid/

http://svn.shaderlab.com/public/shaderlab/html/openid/openid-logo.png
compare to:
http://svn.shaderlab.com/public/shaderlab/html/openid/openid-logo-old.png

The license for this stuff is still up in the air, but will probably be
some Creative-Commons use-anywhere type, with maybe some reserved
revocation rule for spammer assholes... ;)

Anyways.