openid.nonce added

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at develooper.com
Sat May 21 17:59:57 PDT 2005

.
On Sat, 21 May 2005 15:36:42 -0700 (PDT) "Brad Fitzpatrick"
<brad at danga.com> wrote:
>So far I'm hearing exactly 1 person in favor, 1 against, and 1 don't care
>(myself).  If either group wants to push me over the edge one way or the
>other, speak up.

It seems like just one of many things  a consumer could want to
transparently have passed back and forth.  It makes more sense to me to
keep it in the return url.  If it is of interest to the identity server
give ot a separate parameter, otherwise use the return url.

Making a note about the nonce in the API docs and using it in the example
apps would be good though.

  - ask

--
http://askask.com/