Op_code and version negotiation

Ben Hyde bhyde at pobox.com
Mon May 23 12:44:54 PDT 2005

On May 20, 2005, at 4:51 PM, Ben Hyde wrote:
> First off I'd suggest included now a way to support more than the one
> operation currently done via that end point; i.e. a openid.op
> argument.

The version negotiation discussion has it's own thread now.

But what about a op_code?

Or is that already kind-a-sort-a there " ... or get it directly from
the ID server URL adding the GET argument openid.mode of value
getpubkey ..."?   That works for me; just put openid.mode into the
signature for the endpoint, make it optional defaulting to
'authenticate'.

  - ben

----
http://enthusiasm.cozy.org   http://gibbon.cozy.org