PHP hackers wanted -- here's a seed

Phillip Pearson pp at myelin.co.nz
Wed May 25 05:15:10 PDT 2005

OK, I've got some PHP code up and running now that mimics dumpasn1 and
manages to pull all four integers out of my own public key.  Looking
good so far... now to get them into whatever format those TypeKey
routines need.

Anyone feel like writing some DSS key generation and signing routines
in PHP?  :-)

Cheers,
Phil

On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 01:43:54AM -0700, Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:
[...]
> Which puts gets $r and $s from the DER-packed ASN1 of
> SEQUENCE(INTEGER,INTEGER).  You can port that to PHP, then you just need
> to decode the PEM file:
>
> http://www.livejournal.com/misc/openid.bml?openid.mode=getpubkey

[...]
> Remove the BEGIN/END lines, put it all together, un-base64 it, and you
> just got another DER-packed ASN.1, which I'm told is of schema:
>
> (ASN1_DER
>   (SEQUENCE
>     (SEQUENCE
>       (OBJECT dsaEncryption)